Thanks again for attending
Your open rates
These are pretty self-explanatory. Read through the templates, choose the style that’s closest to yours, and fill in/adjust copy as necessary. You can download them individually or download all five at once.
If none of them is exactly right, mix-and-match and then fill in any gaps with whatever comes naturally to you. You should be able get pretty close to done just with the content here, however.
Good luck, and happy list-cleaning!
You just want to check in. Maybe they’ve been really busy, or maybe something’s going on with them; either way, you’d hate to take them off the list if they still want to be there.
Humor is hard to pull off in writing, and broad humor even harder, so don’t go overboard. This template keeps it light, and pokes fun at you rather than your subscriber.
If you’re usually a “just the facts” kind of sender, this is no time to start having a whole personality about things. Just deliver the news of their impending doom in as few words as possible.
If none of the styles is quite right, download all five styles and mix-and-match for emails that are perfectly you.
Bonus: SendFox How-To
- You can find unengaged subscribers using Advanced Search; here is a video which SHOULD be teed up to the relevant section (if not, it’s at 4:29):
- There’s no way to parse those people out and move them on the fly — though you CAN email them from this interface, so if that would be easier for you, go nuts.
You’ll have to remember to manually send the following two emails, or perhaps you’ll decide not to do a whole sequence and just purge anyone who doesn’t click on that email and be done with it.
(You have my blessing. Perfect is the enemy of done, and you have books to write.)
- If you DO want to proceed with the sequence, you’ll want to EXPORT that list of subscribers and put that export somewhere you can find it easily.
Important note: One of the important pillars of GDPR is that you keep all subscriber information secure, so don’t keep that exported list just sitting around on your computer once you’re done with it. Either delete it and empty your trash, or password protect it either locally or in the cloud.
- Then you set up your winback sequence as seen here, creating a new List as the tutorial shows:
- Then, to get your chosen subscribers into the sequence, add that exported file from Step 1 to that List as the tutorial shows.
Should you wish to sign up, you can find my mailing list here:
I have a very short free course on a few foundational elements you should have in place before building your newsletter:
Rock Solid Foundation
If none of that interests you, that’s fine too! I’m sure we’ll see one another here and there in the community, and I appreciate you taking time out of your day (and money out of your wallet) to learn with me today!